hi, I sent away for the plans for this last year and they turned out too big to install on one of my SIMP frames ( see simple locomotives in the general section ) so having reduced it on the photocopier to 75% then it fitted, so this is the size I am making mine.
I have done the base, cylinder, flywheel and started on the crank. For this I have used two discs and drilled out some lightening holes either side of the big end. Next is sorting out the cooling for the cylinder.
Should be interesting to see what happens.
Builder of far too many projects, but I love them all. The more Locomotives you have building, the more solutions to other Projects Problems get Solved. Reworking Simplex into a Fowler Complex. Making a Jinty more to scale. And going up a size in the shape of a Jessie.